Monday, February 23, 2009

Rabbit Hunting "A Backwoods Choir"

Well for this second post on finding critics who loves what I love and hates what I love will be on one of my favorite hobbies I love which is rabbit hunting with beagles.
Well to start things off with this blog on rabbit hunting with beagles, I want to tell you of a best friend I have who I’ve known ever since kindergarten and lives only a few houses down from me is Adam. Adam and I have our dads, friends, and family members who were and are still into rabbit hunting, so it is basically in our blood to go out and hunt all the time. Each of us has our own pack of beagles, I have a total number of five and Adam has a total number of twelve, which in the woods it makes one heck of a “backwoods choir”. Rabbit season normally comes in season at the beginning of January and goes out at the end of February. Since the season is in only for a short amount of time we try to go all the time sometimes during the week but most of the time it’s on the Saturday of each weekend. To sum it up Adam and I have a lot in common when it comes to rabbit hunting.
The other person that isn’t really interested in rabbit hunting at all like Adam and I are is my older cousin Tyler. Tyler is more of the opposite of Adam and I, he is more interested in the things that you do in indoors like playing video games, playing his guitar, being on the computer, and a whole lot of other things that isn’t related to rabbit hunting, even though I have tried to get him to go with us hunting, but I guess you can’t just change how a person is.
After writing this piece of writing on critics that love what I love but hate what I love I realized that there are a whole lot of people out there in the world that have different opinions on what you love but hate what you love.

1 comment:

  1. You are right, sometimes you can’t change who people are even though you want them to enjoy what you enjoy. So on that note, just continue to enjoy what you enjoy and maybe one day your cousin will go with you to see what all the talk is about when you go hunting.

    ReplyDelete